Saturday, October 8, 2011

Things I Heart about Fall

Today was the most beautiful fall day. The sky was bright blue without a cloud in it. The leaves were shades of greens, oranges, reds, and yellows.  All of this reflecting off the clam lake was like a picture out of a magazine!  And the smell of the fallen leaves..heavenly. 

A day like today makes me think about everything I am loving about fall this year!

ShannonPix - Etsy 
Pumpkins!


Source
Baking Bread


Source
Loose Leaf Chai Coconut Tea - Find it Here


Source
Jumping in a pile of leaves


LLBean

Curling up on the couch with a pretty blanket


VintageDutchGirl - Esty
Scarfs! -  Isn't this scarf amazing! I heart it!



Preparing Fresh Vegetables for the Winter...for the first time!


Source

Composting


Source
Shopping for things I can repurpose!

What are you loving about fall? 

I linked up with:



http://www.tipjunkie.com/homemade-projects-1011/

5 comments:

Geneva said...

What a beautiful post! I really took my time to take it all in... Thank You!

Moments and Impressions said...

Love this list... that scarf is so great.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Thanks for featuring my infinity scarf! :)

rebecca said...

love this post Rachael and love that I got the chance to stop by your lovely blog today. great photo! thanks for linking up with the simple things. :)

c.w.frosting said...

Fall is my favorite season & we don't get much of one in LA. I grew up in the north east & remember raking giant piles of leaves to jump in. Scarves are definitely a highlight too. Visiting from the Pinning Bloggers List!

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...